e-Tax is an electronic tax filing system set up by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board. Each year, around 98 percent of all tax declarations in Estonia are filed electronically.
The system enables you to:
- file an enterprise’s declarations for income tax, social tax, unemployment insurance, and contributions to the mandatory pension fund;
- request value-added tax returns;
- request alcohol excise, tobacco excise, fuel excise, and packaging excise duty returns;
- file customs declarations;
- file personal income tax declarations.
Non-residents can choose a tax representative. The tax representative of a non-resident is a person to whom the Tax and Customs Board has issued a corresponding activity license authorised to represent the non-resident for the performance of obligations arising in Estonia. You can read more about accounting requirements here.
tax declarations filed online
min to file taxes online
Other solutions & services
Smart city and mobility
Visit us physically or virtually
We host impactful events both in our centre and online for government institutions, companies, and media. You’ll get an overview of e-Estonia’s best practices and build links to leading IT-service providers and state experts to support your digitalisation plans.
Questions? Have a chat with us.
Call us: +372 6273157
The Briefing Centre is conveniently located just 2 minutes drive from the airport and 7 minutes drive from the city centre.
You will find us on a ground floor of Valukoja 8, central entrance behind the statue of Mr Ernst Julius Öpik. Photo of the central entrance.
11415 Tallinn, Estonia