Terms & Conditions
The term Enterprise Estonia or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered Office is Lasnamäe 2, Tallinn, Estonia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
From this page you will find an overview of the following topics:
- Rules of the e-Estonia Briefing Centre services
- Collection and use of data of the Briefing Centre’s visitors
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Tallinn, Harjumaa and Estonia.
Rules of the e-Estonia Briefing Centre
- Objectives of the e-Estonia Briefing Centre:
The e-Estonia Briefing Centre (hereinafter: Briefing Centre) is introducing the best practices of Estonia’s modern information society. The main objective of the Briefing Centre is to introduce the success story of Estonia’s digital society to foreign visitors and to help build contacts with Estonian companies. Estonian companies are involved on the basis of the higher objective of contributing to exports and thereby improving the competitiveness of the economy.
- The Briefing Centre receives visitors who are potential partners to Estonian IT-companies and support their export:
- State institutions and organisations
- Private sector delegations
- The media
- Use and capacity of the Briefing Centre premises:
- The Briefing Centre can be visited by booking (at least 2–3 weeks in advance).
- A standard e-Estonia presentation of one hour will be held in English.
- The Briefing Centre has presentation equipment, marketing materials and drinking water available for visitors.
- The Briefing Centre does not rent out its premises.
- The Briefing Centre may cancel a booking in the event of an unexpected visit by a foreign state representative (president, minister or other VIP guest). In such cases, we will offer an alternative visiting time for our visitors.
- The person making a booking should consider that other groups of visitors may be received at the same time.
- Free services at the Briefing Centre
- A one-hour inspirational presentation and service in the Briefing Centre premises during working hours, providing an overview of the smart use of IT in Estonian society and a demonstration of the various solutions, such as e-Identity, digital signatures, i-Voting, e-Health, etc.
- Organising meetings with IT companies on the Briefing Centre premises.
- Services at the Briefing Centre subject to a fee
- Briefing Centre reserves the right to host and charge groups outside the Briefing Centre target group upon calendar availability.
- Preparation of programmes for G2B and B2B events, their coordination and conduct in the Briefing Centre by a team. The fee for organising an event covers organising and coordinating the event, serving guests, technical support, the use of equipment and supplies, and serving guests outside working hours.
- Presentations outside the Briefing Centre and outside working hours are subject to a fee and prior agreement.
NB! The Briefing Centre does not provide catering services, thus the catering and cleaning have to be arranged by the organiser of the event. These services are to be contained within the booked hours of the event and the e-Estonia Briefing Centre must be informed of the catering order when it is confirmed. We recommend the following service providers: 4Sisters Kitchen Catering, Carmen Catering, Toitla, Tervise Catering, Restaurant Juur. We require the use of table cloths.
- The following information is required of the organiser as a prerequisite for confirmation of a booking to visit the Briefing Centre:
- Details of the delegation members and their workplace contacts, including position and organisation.
- The country that the visitors represent.
- The name, work e-mail and work telephone number of the organiser of the visit.
- The travel itinerary or programme of the visitors.
- The number of visitors.
- Their primary and secondary areas of interest.
- The areas of business or names of companies of interest if the visitors are also seeking business contacts.
Bookings can be made on the e-Estonia.com website. The Briefing Centre may cancel bookings sent with incomplete information.
- Collection and use of data:
- Personal data collected upon booking (name, organisation, work e-mail and country) and newsletter subscriptions will be kept confidential in Enterprise Estonia’s information system. We will not sell, share or rent the collected data to third parties. Visitor data will be used internally for the purpose of improving services and marketing the topics listed in clause 1, including sending feedback questionnaire to visitors before and after the visit, providing feedback to visitors or their representative, and supplying the visitor before and after the visit with the information related to the objectives listed in clause 1 of the rules for visiting the e-Estonia Briefing Centre.
- The name of the group and the date of the visit will be published in the weekly newsletter of the Briefing Centre.
- At the request of the organiser, prior information on VIP visits will not be disclosed, although the visit of the entire delegation will be covered in the weekly newsletter and social media after the visit.
- When submitting visitor data to Enterprise Estonia, the organiser is aware that he/she is submitting the data listed in clause 4 of the visiting rules and that Enterprise Estonia is involved in the aforementioned procedures. By the time of booking the Briefing Centre, the visitors in the delegation will have given their consent to the organiser for processing their data under the above Terms and Conditions. Upon booking the Briefing Centre, the organiser shall communicate the consent of the organiser and the delegation members for processing their personal data.
Location of the e-Estonia Briefing Centre and parking facilities
Valukoja 8, Öpiku Building, Tallinn, Estonia.
Parking: Parking on Ülemiste City campus is free for 2 hours in the EP 90 parking area if a parking clock is used.