The 3rd season of our podcast series “The Art of Digitalisation” premiers with the boss of digital Estonia – Mr Luukas Kristjan Ilves, who serves as the Government Chief Information Officer. His work is not building but managing a digital country Estonia, mapping the visions, strategies, and tactics necessary for Estonia’s digital transformation and resilience. Coming from the private sector, he has some very bold ideas in his pockets, which he’ll share exclusively with our listeners.
- Differences in working in the private and public sectors and why working in the public sector in Estonia doesn’t suck;
- The state of the art of digital Estonia;
- What Estonia can learn from the UK, Ukraine, and the rest of the world;
- Cooperation with Ukraine on developing their digital government and how to scale them globally;
- The Estonian version of Ukraine’s Diia;
- Estonian screw-ups as a digital government;
- Public cloud as an enabler of security;