It’s hard to find a more perfect guest for the end-of-the-year podcast than the former president of Estonia, Mrs Kersti Kaljulaid. She’s a global advocate and recognized thought leader on a wide range of topics, including (cyber) security, artificial intelligence, mental health, and the well-being of women and children. But this conversation focuses on green transition, greentech and, as Mrs Kaljulaid put it so nicely – why this “little lab of digital development” called Estonia is still lagging in green innovation.
- Why is digital government more sustainable than a physical one, and how to calculate the footprint of e-government;
- The energy consumption of KSI Blockchain vs blockchain;
- Estonia’s startup sector’s leading the green revolution;
- Why is Estonia lagging in green tech?
- Putting global promises and agreements into real action;
- The catch of mandates and regulations on greentech;
- How the governments have a spillover effect on the private sector;
- Digital services as a tool for inclusion;
- Is technology the answer or not?;
- Good life quality vs green poverty.