Which services can I use as an e-Resident?
We launched the e-Residency in beta version on the 1st of December 2014. The first e-Residents have been able to use first batch of services listed below. We are working hard to add services and improve the current ones.
Message from Kaspar Korjus, e-Residency Programme Manager:
„We highly appreciate the vast amount of positive feedback we have received – it is an exciting journey to embark on and we are eager to see where it leads us. Since we are still in beta phase, there are some challenges to overcome. For this reason, we have also listed the helpline numbers for you that provide customer support in English and added a Feedback box (see bottom right corner), which we encourage you to use for any suggestions that would help us improve the user experience on any of the services.“
During the beta phase, the following services will be available for you:
● Register your company online in electronic Business Register here
● Sign documents digitally with partners, employees and the government
● Exchange encrypted documents
● Conduct secure online bank transfers (with Estonian bank account – list of Estonian banks can be found here)
● Declare taxes online (information about the Estonian tax system can be found here)
● Do online reporting to electronic Business Register here (e.g. submit annual reports)
● Digital prescriptions in pharmacies in Estonia (see overview here)
We will add services to this list as they come live and notify e-residents periodically on new possibilities.
Check out the concept of digital signature, used in most of these services: