Dive into Estonia’s digital transformation with a green twist in this podcast episode. Kädi Ristkok from Cleantech Estonia and Kaidi-Kerli Kärner from PwC discuss how Estonia, as a tech-savvy nation, unifies its digital governance with ambitious environmental goals, setting a new standard in sustainable development. From innovative case studies to insightful discussions on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles, we explore Estonia’s journey towards a digital and eco-friendly future. Perfect for enthusiasts of technology, sustainability, and forward-thinking governance.
- How do we calculate the footprint of e-government?
- Why is cleantech attractive to investors?
- Why it’s not about competing but collaborating;
- States need to put their money where their mouth is;
- What should motivate governments to go green?
- Why green is not more expensive – it’s the opposite.
- How digital skills are supporting green skills.