Our latest podcast tackles a timely and groundbreaking topic of personalised medicine with Piret Hirv, the manager of the Connected Health Cluster. Piret, with her background as a trained nurse and experience in the Ministry of Social Affairs, brings valuable insights into the importance of private and public partnerships, the future of behavioural health, and the current status of personalised medical services in Estonia. The podcast started with a pretty bleak note by shedding light on the challenges faced by the healthcare system due to an ageing population and limited resources. However, the conversation quickly turned towards an optimistic vision for the future, emphasising the potential of innovation to provide healthcare to more people with fewer resources.
🎧︎ Listen to the episode on Buzzsprout, Apple Podcast, and Spotify and find out:
- How to use innovation to provide healthcare to more with fewer resources;
- How to use private and public partnerships to boost personalised medicine;
- The move from citizen-centric to personalised medicine;
- The future of behavioural health;
- Number one obstacle that slows down innovation in healthcare;
- The responsibility sift from doctor to people;
- How we can benefit from scientific discoveries in everyday life;
- How to develop health solutions together with the end user;
- The current status of personalised medicine – what are the first services to be launched for the wider population?
🎧︎ Listen to the episode on Buzzsprout, Apple Podcast, and Spotify