Estonian government invites everyone with expertise in data science and analysis to join an experimental AI testbed competition to find solutions to real-world problems using open data.
We look forward to welcoming a range of specialists to come and work with us and become part of one of the most technologically advanced government projects in Europe contributing to the development of AI Gov stack that benefits people across the globe. The AI testbed competition encompasses various works in data science, machine learning, and language technology that open a way to contribute and become a part of developing the open-source AI Gov-stack.
The AI testbed competition includes 5 different sub-competitions:
- Drinking water quality prediction – Invent a predictive water quality model and bring water quality measurement to the next level by automating the working process of water inspectors.
- Multi-intent detection of customers’ requests – Help Estonia’s virtual assistant Bürokratt to understand multiple intents by creating an ML model based on the Estonian language.
- Improving the quality of museums data – Create an object-labelling solution to improve Estonian museums’ information system and preserve Estonia’s cultural heritage.
- Object recognition of Tartu’s image bank – Build a model to improve the re-use and search of City of Tartu picture data.
- Skills detection from the text – contribute to improving education by detecting skills corresponding to the texts about the forestry/wood industry and metal/machine industry.
Let’s build together the coolest digital state. Participate alone or with your team and contribute to the development of AI Govstack, making Estonia become the next generation AI-powered government.