The ICT Demo Center in Tallinn, Technopolis Ülemiste is the place to see Estonian ICT in action.
Its purpose is to showcase the nation's ICT solutions all in one facility, providing visitors with hands-on examples of what they are and how they work. Though it presents individual products, its main focus is offering integrated, holistic solutions.
Since opening in 2009, the busy center has hosted everyone from presidents and ministers to CEOs and journalists – essentially anyone who wants a better understanding of the technology developed and used here.
Here you'll find:
- State section, where e-government solutions are demonstrated
- Enterprise Area, set up as a real company with a salesman, accountant, and various managers, to demonstrate systems designed for use in business
- Technical Playground designed to show ICT technological solutions to CIOs and other specialists
- Remote Solution area were remote mobile solutions and communication options are highlighted
- School Environment that shows how IT helps the teaching process
- Home Environment that includes existing ICT solutions for comfort at home
Demo Center is a part of global networks
Demo Center operations:
NGO ICT Demo Center
Registry code: 80273734
Lõõtsa 8, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Chief Operating Officer
GSM: +372 536 282 63
GSM: +372 504 5260